Our rapidly growing client, based close to the German-Swiss border, is searching for a CNC-Software developer. They design, and produce measurement and manufacturing tools as well as robotic equipment. Succesfully supporting the manufacturing industries needs and customizing production processes is one of their key assets together with their modern infrastructure.
• Development and testing of machining and measuring cycles for machine tools.
• Creation and maintenance of the documentation
• Determination and implementation of testing methods
• Technical school education or degree in industrial engineering.
• Several years of professional experience in CNC development, ideally CNC-controlled
milling machines (Eg. Fanuc, Heidenhain or Siemens)
• Knowledge of parameter- and macro-programming
• Experience in high-level programming languages
• Good knowledge of technical English is mandatory. German knowledge will be a big plus
• Independent, consistent way of working with a strong work ethic
If you are interested, please send your CV to our technical consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 2313 019150.