Our client is a Japanese key player in the global automotive market having established its European headquarter in the Netherlands. In their business, they have reached a market share of 25% in Europe. Currently, they are looking to hire fluent English speaking Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical/Electrical Engineers), with practical knowledge of working with PLC´s.
- Responsible for analyzing and diagnosing failures
- Talking to the operators and seeing in the machine what is wrong
- Responsible for solving all possible faults independently and quickly.
- Involved in pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, control technology and sensor technology
- BSc in Mechanical/Electrical or Automation Engineering
- Willingness to run shifts and weekend service once a month
- Analytically strong, experience with diagnoses
- At least 2 years of Experience working with PLC systems like Siemens S7 is required
- Good command of English, preferably knowledge of the Dutch language
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.