Our client is a pioneer in the field of developing innovative digital system solutions. They are currently looking to fill the role of Linux Security Specialist, who will also support the functional testing of the products.
- Definition of system requirements with respect to IT security when embedding the products in the customer’s IT infrastructure
- Analyzation and evaluation of customer requirements and system requirements
- Development of test catalogs accordingly
- Planning and conduction of peak point analysis of the system as well as functional and configuration tests
- Verification of customer interfaces
- Support by the release planning, release testing, the generation of Release Notes and customer documentation
- Occupation as an R&D contact person for the Service team with respect to customer specific IT and security issues during planning of customer project, commissioning or acceptance tests
- Master or PhD degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or other related field such as Telecommunications or Computer Science and 5+ years of professional experience of system test, software development, IT
- Linux expert with deep knowledge in IT security and SW hardening, https, ssh, VPN, VNC, Firewall-, Proxy-, Gateway configuration
- Experience and competence in solving state of the art security/IT issues and fixing weak points
- Knowledge of O&M interface protocols like SNMPv2/v3, TR069, REST Interface
- Experience with test automation, functional testing and scripting using e.g. Ruby
- Knowledge of mobile radio systems / standards like GSM, WCDMA, LTE is a plus
- English is required and knowledge of other languages such as German is a plus
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to our IT Recruitment Consultant email@example.com.