Our close to Nijmegen based food processing machine developing client is looking to hire Junior Electrical/Mechatronics Engineers
to work as International Service Engineers
- Provide industry expertise on system functionality.
- Participate actively in all phases of projects, including: contract review, planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, training and project review.
- Provide end user training during implementation.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and operational procedures.
- Be able to optimize client’s solutions, maintaining and overhauling equipment already installed
What our client offer:
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- commercial interest and hands-on mentality
- flexibility and resistance to stress
- good command of English
- ability to travel and work irregular hours
- a multinational with many opportunities for personal development environment
- an extensive and professional training program within the company
- 40 vacation days
- Onboarding and Relocation package
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.