Our client is a high tech sensor developing company in the Greater Area of St. Gallen in Switzerland.
- Make a decisive contribution to state-of-the- art sensors development
- Develop hardware and firmware for digital sensors within an interdisciplinary team
- Accommodate physical-chemical sensing principles and analogue/digital circuit technology
- Implementation and Testing across specifications
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree/experience
- Ideally sensors product development experience
- Hands-on knowledge of industry leading HW (PCB development)
- Fluent knowledge of English and Good German is required.
Please send your CV to email@example.com