Our client, a
Private Dialysis Clinic in Saudi Arabia, is looking to expand its provided
medical group and is therefore interested in hiring Consultants Nephrologists.
- Medical Doctor from an accredited
- Specialist in Nephrology with at least 3
years professional experience after getting the title of specialization
- Very good English language skills
- Fluency in Arabic would be an asset
- Experience in quality , leader ship and
computer skills would be also an advantage
- Responsible for the care or all patients on dialysis (hemo or PD).
- Be available for consultations when needed .
- Insure all P&P applied strictly and investigate all incidences/occurrences to patients and sorted out with related team .
- Sort medical problems and indicators which not match standard of care.
- Participate in the clinic activity for patient care and participate in quality management report
- Review/perform histories and physical examinations of the Residents and Registrars, plan the work-up of the patients and decide treatment
- Ensure the smooth running of the dialysis clinics
- Perform some diagnostic procedures such as pleural and abdominal taps if needed.
- Attractive salary
- Return tickets
- Family Visa
- Support during the Medical licensing process (average process length: 2 months)
If you are interested, please
send us your CV to email@example.com