Our client, a leading private hospital in Riyadh is looking for several Neonatal Unit Nurses.
- Notifies the pediatric specialist on duty.
- Prepares for routine newborn admission.
- Monitors newborn’s temperature, respiration rate including depth of respiration and any untoward signs present.
- Performs venous blood extraction.
- Administers medications to client as per doctor’s order and their documentation.
- Prepares medications and other and other supplies when needed on certain procedures to be done inside the unit.
- Assists the doctors during the procedures to be done inside the unit.
- Provides intermediate care for sick newborns.
- Proper endorsement of patient’s condition to other staff.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the superiors.
- Conducts hearing tests and newborn screening.
- Secures consent for invasive procedures.
- Assists in circumcision of male newborn.
- Maintains and keep a track record of the infant’s information. Documents patient care
- Nursing Degree (Bachelor/Master)
- Professional Working experience in an above mentioned fields
- KSA Registration or willingness to start the process as soon as possible
The client is offering:
- Αttractive Salary and Relocation package
Please send your CV to: email@example.com.